New and Used Shipping Containers for Sale
New Containers (One-Trip, One-Way or One-Use)
These containers have had a one-way move from the manufacturer overseas to the United States & Canada.
These containers have been used to move a wide variety of products all over the world and are now retired from the steamship lines and leasing companies. These containers are made from Corten steel and come in different grades OR conditions.
- Ocean Export Container - Certified containers that meet all requirements of CSC (Container Safety Convention) criteria for ocean movement and have a valid safety approval plate or "CSC plate". For a fee, containers can be certified by a licensed outside private company.
- IICL5 - Near new containers that are about 2-5 years of age.
- Cargo Worthy - These containers are 10-20 years of age, water/wind tight and structurally sound and are certified to ship goods overseas. Can be used for storage.
- Wind/Water Tight - These containers are 10-20 years of age, dry inside and have the structurally integrity to carry the same weight as it was built for. Good for storage, not for ocean export.
Shipping Container Types
- Double Doors One End (New & Used)
- Double Doors Both Ends (New only)
- Open Side (New only)
- Open Top (New & Used)
- Platform (New & Used)
- Flat Rack (New & Used)